Wednesday, September 17, 2008

AZIM!!!SPOTTED!!!

Someone's getting older~...hey zim if you're reading this.I'm here to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!I know a little late but then it's better then nothing right?Thx for the food(MAShed potato,lamb steak,sausage,mee,pudding and etc.And also ur cousin!!!Thx for the nintendo wii which my arms numb for the whole day...hope you 'enjoy' our present.want citytel?



Hoi rif...behave urself la.*joking joking*.I think i got a list of people to thank you.

THANK YOU LIST
1.Azim-for everything u've done
2.Mr Ooi-for being the driver
3.Jason(small)-for capturing some hot video
4.Rif-some of your cig n some true story
5.Imran-for giving me some cig also
6.Jason(big)-For sending me back

Generally,I wanna thx u all for LOCKING ME INSIDE MR OOI's CAR BACKSIDE!!!!!

No comments: