Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Day for Lan n Murni~

Another day...another boring day....another very boring day....I seriously dun understand why they put our class on Saturday...should b slumber on weekend but still need to drag myself to college.Haiz.

Went for the moral class and watch the global warming documentary for 2hrs....gosh~.Jason brought Ashley into the class again~ as usual...discover something super cool about Ashley.



Some random picture took by Jason.It's so dam cool~

After the boring and horny class,jason,Mr Ooi and anthony wong(meaning me la) went to murni again...On that day we stick our butt to the chair for like 2hrs doin ntg bt eating oni...and jason n ashley took some picture again~ zzzz


Longest ash record?


Cigarette of the day


Ok I knw this is stupid~

anyway gtg nw...wanna listen to my current fav song..

No comments: