Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random Post...

OK...I'm too free now after doing my personal development assignment and finished my moral presentation today,so I just gonna post something so that my blog won't be dead...

Random Post #1
What's the diff between Mild Seven and other cigarette?

All Mild Seven Cigarette use charcoal filter while others use normal filter except Kent cigarette which uses triple filter...*what do we get from that?*.Well even how good other cigarettes are...i still support mild seven!!!Rawr!!!



Random Post #2
Jason Type O(Original) is a talented photographer, i can't deny that because he showed me a lot of nice photos he took especially those random pictures we took...example...

I posted dis before....


Random Post #3
I'm currently in a birthday mood.....*random enough?*

Random Post #4
I found out that manual car is nicer to drive compare to auto car...
-Auto car=more fuel usage+lazy+expensive

-Manual car=Less fuel usage+stay alert+cheaper

ok i knw it's random...bt i've nothing else to do...

Random Post #5
Felicia said my hair is long,sometimes i just have to agree with her.Why i said that, kenneth said i look like yam chak u wanna c the example?
.



.....



..........





..................









.................................



I look seriously like......i dunno......ugly is one of the word....

Ok well i'm too bored gtg...shisha time...cioz....

1 comment:

Jkam said...

eh, your looks improve 1000% with your fringe covering your face lah !
hahaha !!!