Sunday, March 16, 2008

WHY?

Why the earth is round?
Why the moon is round?
Why the sun is round?
Why basketball is round?
Why football is round?
Why ping-pong ball is round?
Why everything is in round?

Weird i wonder how people create round shape at 1st?
Weird i wonder how people create shapes at 1st?

Oh well maybe bcuz creativity?uhm....*doubt* n why am i spamming in my own blog?
Am i crazy?Omg......


That's the thing which will happen(split personality) if you keep thinking bout those question...Ok back to real topic then...gonna start my college soon~~~ nxt week....haiz another kind of life is starting soon...wat the hell...haiz....oh well wondering those spammers will spam craps in my blog...well i think the main spammer as u can find a 'lame' person on my blogger list...

neway i Dont knw what's wrong with me i jz log in n started talking all these things...swt....

No comments: