Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged!?!?!?!?!

Tagged by 1 of my sexay~ fren teh ice....

Isnt dis cup of tea sexy?the colour n the texture..lol....






8 Facts bout me?
1.I am short(I feel so down rite now)

2.I am good in drum?I tink but Alex(my drummy buddy)is far more better den me.*sob sob*

3.I can pull my joint-between-palm-and-arm?I dunno wat's dat call...some of them understand what I'm tokin bout here...

4.I like long hair....but i cant hv it cuz culinary require short hair...dam it

5.The girl i like is erm...talkative?same height as me*omg*?sexy?long hair?

6.I met 2 accidents since I started riding my 'new' bike...

7.I hate those people who speaks directly...i mean without goin thru their brains.

8.I got a very nice 'BIG SISTA' who is younger den me?is dat counted?

List down 8 things You hate the most n u like the most in ur life...4:4....and MAS tagged another 8 fellas!!

I've tagged:
1.Rui
2.Daniel
3.Felicia
4.Janice
5.Munz
6.Kelly
7.Cheng Chun
8.Liki

No comments: