Sunday, December 2, 2007

Life Between Life n Death...

On Sat all my frens came over our house n have some sort of party,we brought alcoholic drinks n vodka...having fun wif all my graduated bros...we take the decision 2 fool around with my dad's bike,yea..it's a stupid idea i know...but i was fully-drunk dat time,blur n unstable of me went up the bike n start 2 fly around wif 1 of my best fren behind me,the 1st round everything went thru fine then til d second we banged into something and injured myself,at 1st i am dam worry bout HIM,cuz dunno y...n i jz came up n flu 2 him,checkin whether anything happened 2 him,he said his leg is pain,n he cant bend it...den we push d motor back home,n we all discuss whether wat to do wif him,till nite i was still worry bout him cuz his leg is stil pain,den he went back...Me,Ao,Theng n Rui went to the clinic to gt myself some medicine,having an injection n some pain killer..i tink everything wil go thru fine but den i'm still worry bout my fren cuz he really injured bcuz of my carelessness...Hey my fren i'm here to apologise to u publicly cuz i made u lik dat...n thank GOD dat my head is still here.

No comments: