Tuesday, December 4, 2007

End of my suffer..

After days of suffering and studying,the exam is finally end...Finally after all the studying i realised i didn't learn anything during the exam,it's like take n throw...erm meaning I remember it temporary and then after that I just threw it away,but at least I remember the point during exam...Now I don't really know what to do to continue my life,work or study for the next 3 months?Can anyone give me guide or other things which can explain what's the best for my next level of life?My parents call me to study,my bro call me to study and don't waste time on working..but I need money to continue living in this world,Oh gosh,which bastard actually created money?Cause me so many pains...Oh anyway Christmas is coming..Wanna wish all the humans out there a wonderful Christmas and for those who jz finish your exam,all the best in life and enjoy the maximum...

No comments: