Thursday, February 21, 2008

After a million years....

Hey guys n gals...aunties n uncles....also dun feel left out grandparents.How r u ppls?Sorry for nt updating my blog,my bad my bad...just tinked i went for NS so cant blog then can d(no offense to those who were choosen)Anyway i expect myself to post some pictures up here but to all the viewers disappointment thr's no photo!!!Pai seh pai seh.....Erm in dis post i jz wanna tok bout 2 of my bestie frenz...i tink many of u knw them and to either 1 of you hu's reading my blog now....Thanks for everything u've done although it's nt that much...except few piece of piano sheet...lolx...oopsss forgot to intro them they are.......(drums hitting harder)



.......(harder)..............



















.........( even harder)...........














.................(more harder)....................

























.......................(no more effect:drum spoilt)..................





















TA DA~THEY ARE FIONA AND RUI AKA ALVIN LA.......(so sry no background music)







d guy is 1 of my friend since form 1.
d gal is 1 of my friend since form 2.



ok let me describe them...gal 1st

-short???
-quite short???
-very short???
-long hair???
-black hair???
-black eyes????nw is blue d ahhahaha
-gt mouth nose n ears???maybe????
-tak tahu????
-anime lover
-likes to play piano??izit?
-good in sport-running?although her legs quite short?

erm she's 1 of the member of camwhore....n i think that she is perfect lo...no bad manners nor attitude....???Just that she's short????Ya just short...but if gal short quite cute also ma!!!Rite??(no offense to all those hu's tall)









Camwhore....X.x



The guy's turn

-black hair now chged d
-black eyes?
-taller den me a lil bit
-talented in piano
-anime lover???another fella...
-badminton lover???
-always 'zzzzz' or '......' me on msn???that's serious....
-tak tau also.......








CameranMan...@_@....zzzzz




~End of My Description~(my brain has turned in2 mince)

But both of them r really good frenz....nice to tok 2 although they did hypnotized me to my sleeping dream fantasy using piano.....But A BIG THANKS TO YOU BOTH!!!!

WAY TO SAY.....
-Thank You
-Terima Kasih
-Xie Xie(check chinese dictionary)
-Arigato
-Kam Sia
-Khawp Khun(check thai's dictionary)
-Cám ón(check vietnamese's dictionary)



No comments: