Thursday, November 1, 2007

I really miss her!!!???

Just finish chatting with her and jz notiz dat she wished me on her blog, i was happy cuz after waiting for dunno hw many days...at first thought that she forgot d bt lucky me....

During these days i was having the worse cough,sore throat and flu in my life...i cant speak or eat...even during graduation day i cant even sing the anthem,it really sux...dat's 1 of the worse thing can happen in my life..damn u mother f***er throat and nose...

Even when i wanna eat my birthday cake i cant also cuz sore throat...damn u again!!!!Now my bloody mother f***er sis had finished all my birthday cake...f*** la....no birthday cake and anthem song dam it...

After that i chat wif her,haiz bt things stil the same no chg or wat...i really miss the older days and also regret of it...DAMN YOU ANTHONY,WHY DID YOU DO DAT???....I really hate myself now....bla bla bla she always say dat i cannot jz hide in d small lil hole but 4 me she's everything now...ya my work,my family and any other things...i know it's important but the most important also havin your own life time partner...that's the most important.I know she doesnt hv any feeling d but i dun hv feeling anymore towards other girls...WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?I really miss her but i jz stuck nw...

I know she wont b readin dis but i jz write it jz 2 express my feeling,I know i suck at relationship but i really like her alot and also miss her...she's a strong and hard girl still...wat to do now?

No comments: