Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Saddest,Hopeless,Regret and Disappointed Relationship...

Yesterday she messaged me,saying that she doesn't have any feeling already.Actually i know that since the day we broke up,where there's no turning back after everything.I know it was a wrong act and after everything i tried my best to fix it but kinda sad for me because she doesn't have any feeling anymore...My friends always support me,urged me to try my best to get her back but things kept on failing and now I have no other way but to try and get rid my feeling towards her.I always thought that "Maybe she still likes me?" just to increase my confident but every time after a conversation with her,everything weren't in the right place...ANYMORE...it's kinda boring for those who read my blog because almost all of them are about my relationship trouble...but can anyone of you just give me some idea whether i should just continue to love her or just forget bout it?Honestly I still like her alot but the problem now is she doesn't like me anymore...sorry to offense some of you but i did pray that GOD will just give me another chance but none of them appear and now my birthday is coming and i don't even have the chance to celebrate it with her anymore...

No comments: